The Biggest Problems You’ll Have With Most Auto Repair Shops And How North Road Auto Overcomes Them All…
A Quick Guide to Finding the Right Mechanic
This report is dedicated to helping you make the best decision possible when choosing an auto repair shop.
- You’ve been getting mixed results from your current mechanic…
- You've gotten burned by the last one, or
- You’re in the process of finding a new one…
Use these 10 Questions as your guide:
10 Questions Will Reveal Any Mechanic’s Competency & Ethics… Before You Let Them Touch Your Car!
- Do they have trained automotive technicians using state-of-the-art equipment to properly service, repair and maintain your car make and model?
- Are all mechanics ASE certified, and are they current in their certifications?
- Are they awarded the Blue Seal of Excellence by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)?
- Are they recognized for the highest standards in the industry as an AAA shop?
- Do they provide preventive maintenance recommendations and schedules to protect your valuable investment?
- If they are in the business of giving quotes over the phone, will they guarantee the price when you bring your car in for service?
- Do they provide a free overall inspection of your car for each time you bring your car to the shop for service, repair or maintenance?
- Do they pick up and deliver your car as part of their customer service, or do they provide shuttle service to your work or home?
- Do they guarantee all their work, both parts and labor, for 24 months or 24,000 miles?
- Do they give you an up front diagnosis of your car’s needs before picking up a wrench?